Monday, February 1, 2010

Tough Week

In between having bad arguments with both family and close friends, I ended up losing my iPod Touch on Tuesday. I felt really disappointed in myself for being so careless with such a device, a 200 dollar miniature computer.

That is just the thing, it is my only computer like device. The major problem is that it is synced with my girlfriends computer. When it comes time to change synced computers that will be a kerfuffle that I do not want to deal with. Really at that point I'll have to get a real computer of my own. Probably that will be half-way decent windows computer that I can play games on. Speaking of computer, I also hope to get something along the lines of a mac mini that we can make as a server for our wireless network. That way we can have a music dump so when we have parties, we just put it on random play, or make playlists.

Tagents go on tagents. Last Friday was a very long day as well. I attended several meetings, some useful, some boring, but most importantly was the last meeting. A lot of major issues came up that lead to an emotional overload for some of us. While that sucked, we were able to calm down and work hard to come up with ways we can push forward our work in positive and progressive ways.

The whole affair left my quite miserable. I had stomach craps that evening, which made me unable to attend some volunteer work I had signed up for. I hate being unable to do work I had wanted too, even if it was just fill-in. Makes me feel like I am failing those who I promised my time. I was also very, very tired, tired enough to the point of going to sleep before midnight, which is not normal in my current reality.

Finally, when sleeping, I woke up at one point in the night. That is quite normal for me, but this time was one of the occasions in which I felt more exhausted than ever. Moving, breathing felt impossible. I had no energy. Fortunately, to resolve this, one must turn over and go back to bed, something achieved in a few short seconds.

No comments: